Yesterday Chad, the kids and I hiked up to the top of Mt. Pisgah. It was a perfect day for a hike. Cade and Willem ran much of the way up and then ran the whole way down. Chad carried Genevieve up in the backpack and Elle and I walked along with him. Elle was sure she wasn't going to make it about 3/4 of the way up but kept plugging away and had a great time on the way down. Genevieve decided she wanted to walk down which she did for about a quarter of it but after two falls and a little convincing, I carried her down the rest of the way which was much quicker! I love this hike and wish we lived closer and could do it every day. It was so nice to do it all together.
The view from the top
Nev being very independent on the way down
2 comments:
beautiful leticia!! good job by elle! and so sweet about ms. independent nev :))
I love the picture of Nev strolling on her own.
Post a Comment