In August our family had photographer Bethany Fegles take pictures of our family. Bethany has taken professional pictures for Amber & Tony's family and shot Duane & Mary's wedding. She posted the first few pictures of our photo shoot on her blog this morning. To check them out and to see a great blog which I enjoy following regularly click on the link below.
http://bethanyfphotography.blogspot.com
Update:
Bethany has updated her blog (link above) with the kids and full family pictures. To see the full gallery (142 pictures!) click the link below, then click 'client' on the bottom right and 'Ficek' for the password on the client page. Bethany did a great job! I am so excited how they turned out!
http://www.bethanyf.com/index2.php
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
4 comments:
YEAHHH!!! They are all so beautiful! My favorites . . . I LOVE the one of the family sitting on the steps, Cade playing soccer, the one of you and Chad looking at each other, and there are really good ones of the kids. Your outfits looked great too :-). I love you all! I'll look back on these again and again.
Suggest going through all 142, too many good ones to comment on individually!
I finally got enough time to look at your pictures! They are AMAZING! What an adorable and photogenic family you have! We missed you you at Chris' party last night, I hope you are having fun in Arizona with Amber!
AWESOME pictures. Don't know how you will pick which ones to frame, blog etc. They are all great. And I love the orange ring!
Post a Comment