Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Dad & Kathleen's Wedding: Part I

On Sunday my Dad and Kathleen married in a beautiful wedding celebration at Chateau Lorane. It was a beautiful and fun day and it was especially nice to see my Dad and Kathleen so happy and to enjoy the day with close family and friends. Amber took so many gorgeous pictures that I hope to post soon with details of the day but here are a few from my camera in the meantime.

The happy couple looking sharp

The ceremony was personal and fun

Willem and Riley did a great job as Ring Bearer and Flower Girl
 
Dad with all seven of his kids

And, finally, a couple cute pictures of Genevieve and Cade

3 comments:

Liz Dacar said...

So glad it went well. I love the picture of you and your dad and brothers and sisters.

Amber said...

Oh I can't wait to see all the pictures together!! These are already great Leticia! I downloaded them last night and started going through them. I can't wait to see them all!!

Mary K said...

Love these pictures, especially the one of all of the Konyns. I know the men look handsome in the back but I think the three beautiful ladies in the front steel the show! Also, where did that picture of Cade come from...he looks like a model...very handsome:).