Saturday evening we had a family birthday party for Cade (11), Willem (7) and cousin Daniel (17). It was such a great evening with all my siblings and (most of their) spouses plus thirteen of Cade and Willem's cousins in attendance as well as grandparents and Chad's sister's family. The kids played soccer, rode bikes, watched funny YouTube videos and ran around in the yard. The grown-ups chatted the evening away on the back deck. It was especially relaxing for me because I had both my sisters here all day to help me prepare.
It is hard to believe our boys are now 11 and 7! Where does the time go?!
The Birthday boys
Some of Willem's birthday loot!
3 comments:
1:18am - did Marilyn even go to bed???
Barely, Marcus! She says she never actually fell asleep! I slept for a good 2 hours though :)
Nice work Teeshy!! I just see you catching up... and me falling more & more behind! Tonight I have to pack again for a weekend away and then will be Corvallis until Sunday night. I haven't even looked through all of Dad's pictures yet. Help!!! But.. as for your post, love the clarity on those indoor pics :) Gotta love our cameras!
Post a Comment