I am still not used to the fact that I am a mom of an ELEVEN year old! Cade turned 11 last month and so here's a little info on our boy...
In his free time Cade likes to: Play soccer, watch soccer on TV, play soccer (or sometimes other games) on the Wii, read if he has a good book which isn't always easy for him to find, watch his other favorite shows on TV, play card games, hunt & target shoot with his Dad, be out in the woods
Favorite TV shows: Real Madrid and Barcelona soccer games, any soccer, Pawn Stars, Myth Busters, ESPN's 30 for 30
Favorite soccer teams: Real Madrid, Arsenal, Timbers, Manchester United, Barcelona (kinda), USA, Netherlands, Portugal
Favorite food: Cheesecake Factory, PB&J sandwiches, DQ Blizzards, Rice Hill ice cream, pizza, pumpkin pie
Best best friends: Liam, Pascal, Edgar. Best friends from school: Jace, Ben, Caleb, Hayden, Max (O'Hara)
Cade is...fun, competitive, empathetic, loving, impulsive, introspective, did I say competitive(!), adventurous, considerate, a lover of history, one with a great memory, a great big brother, great with accents, loves to travel, tries to get in five (!) hours of soccer practice a day (probably averages at least 3 hours per day), fun to talk to, great at math, not at all shy and sooo much more!
Soccer juggling record: 640+
Fastest mile: 5:40 min
Height: 4ft 10in
Weight: 76.5 lbs
3 comments:
Love it! Especially the "Cade is..." :) Those last two pictures look so much like Chad too!
Love it - so fun to see new posts. You've been busy :-). I miss you all!
Happy Birthday to my God-Son :). I can't believe he is 11 either, where does the time go? It looks like you are having such a fun summer Teesh! It feels like we haven't seen you enough, lets get together soon!
Post a Comment