Everyone who knows me well knows that summer is my MOST favorite time of the year. I love hot weather, tank tops, no school, lazy mornings, watching & playing soccer in the sun, flowers, evening walks on the dairy, fresh fruit, blackberry picking and so much more about summer! But, the rain just seems to keep coming, causing summer to seem so far away. I have, however, seen a couple signs of summer this past week. I finally bought flowers to plant in my pots (6 weeks later than last year) and actually planted a few and we've been eating a lot of strawberries lately which is always a first sign of summer.
Hurry up summer weather and summer break!!
2 comments:
Love the post Leticia! Yes, I agree that we are all tired of being patient for summer!!
And of course your birthday, anniversary and a couple kids birthdays!!!!
Post a Comment