Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there and especially to my fantastic dad who gave me and my siblings the best gift a dad can give his kids in loving our mom for the 42 years of marriage they had together. He continues to be a great Dad and Opa (to 23 grandkids and counting)!

And to my hubby and great daddy to our kids. Thank you for your love and patience. I am so glad to be on this parenting and life journey with you! You are amazing and I love you so much, Chad!

After a delicious lunch today at the Cheesecake Factory in Portland

Chad and the kids played in the yard this evening for a couple hours. 
I love seeing them all play together!

Chad was even so nice as to push Genevieve AND me (on Nev's insistence) in the (broken) jeep!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Haha, I love that Nev insisted you be in the Jeep with her :)) Cute new pink Crocs on her too.

MarcusJacob said...

Happy father's day Chad but shouldn't Teesh be pushing you?