Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amber and Kids Are Here Again!

I love it when my sister visits and now I get to enjoy her two kids as well! Here she is on a little walk on the dairy with her and my kids...


And here are a few more of our day today...

Jacoby and Nev enjoy each other more and more each time we get together

Genevieve has always been very interested in babies and lately 
she has been snuggling with her little baby doll

Genevieve especially loves looking at, hugging and touching her little cousin Antonia

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yea! We LOVE being here too!! :)

MarcusJacob said...

I love Willem holding Jacoby's hand and other hand on his head.

Amy K. said...

So how long will you be here? I think Frances is hoping to see her little cousin. . .and her big aunt, of course :)