Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What Have I Done?!

No, I am not putting indoor/outdoor carpet in our family/dining room....



I just bought some lovely indoor/outdoor carpet at Jerry's along with padding so our kids can work on their soccer skills this winter in our family/dining room! Cade's coach recommended some on-line skills training videos that we can play on our computer which is in this room. So we've been rolling out the indoor/outdoor carpet when our kids want to do a training video. The carpet then tends to stay out for a while until I've had enough, roll it up and store it in our playroom.

Our kids had three days off from school during the week last week and, with the cold and rain, it was driving me crazy to see the kids watching TV and playing video games too much which is also why I went out and got the carpet.

It cracks me up that in these pictures Genevieve is just crawling around amongst the commotion! Story of her life, I'm afraid!


2 comments:

Amber said...

Once again lucky kids to have a mom who encourages them to play soccer in the house! Looks like fun :) Nev is so cute in there too.

Marilyn said...

This puts you up into the ranks of supermomdom!!!!!!!!