...If so, I am guilty! I just cannot resist!
I love her little girlie skirt!
She looked so cute with her hood on!
This picture is just so Genevieve. Something in her mouth looking up at us! Notice that her eyes are changing from blue to a greenish-blue.
On another note (with Nev still in the picture :), here's what Chad's been up to the last week. He had surgery on this heel last Tuesday to remove a bone spur and has been on the couch recovering the last six days. Needless to say, he's a bit bored :)
4 comments:
Nope you can't
I love all the little bows you put in her hair. It's so girlie (but not too much). Soooo excited to take pictures of Nev and Nia in just a few short months!!
I love that - Nev and Nia!!! Keep taking pictures :-).
Genevieve is to cute!!! she is getting sooo big!!!
Post a Comment