Yesterday was Chad's birthday! And, just like my birthday in July, we spent it watching our kids play soccer in Portland! We tried to make it special by enjoying dinner at Chevy's the night before with our kids and our friends and fellow soccer parents, Jason and Michelle, and their kids, triplets Liam, Shea & Maddy (unfortunately, I forgot my camera). Dinner was followed by swimming in the hotel pool and then a second day of soccer games. Cade got a nice goal (for his daddy of-course :) in his final game Sunday. We tried to spoil Chad with some gifts, Paradise Bakery goodies and a trip to Sportsman's Warehouse. I think it was a good day for Chad. He definitely deserves it for being a fantastic Hubby and Dad!
Happy Birthday, Honey! We Love You!
I did get a picture of the kids with the birthday boy when we got home last night...
I did get a picture of the kids with the birthday boy when we got home last night...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday awesome brother-in-law! SOOOOO glad you married my sis :-). Love you!
Love the picture of Chad with the kids! It has a lot of personality :) Such a healthy, happy and handsome family!!
Post a Comment