Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Boys

Tonight we celebrated our nephew Daniel's 16th birthday with pizza and cake at Papa's Pizza! He is visiting from Nicaragua for the summer and has been great to have around. It's a good thing he comes from a family with six kids because he is surrounded by craziness here just like at home!


Yesterday Cade had his birthday party with his friends. We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for a couple hours and then to the new Harry Potter movie. Chad and I were impressed with how much they've all grown up in the last couple years. It was actually very easy taking all twelve (including Genevieve) kids to the movie with just the two of us. It was a great afternoon!

Pascal, Athena, Gabrielle, Max, Caleb, Cade, Jace, Mitchell, Ben, Conner and Willem

At the movies

2 comments:

Amber said...

That picture of Daniel with the craziness behind him is great! Our family is crazy ;) I'm looking at your blog with Jacoby and he smiles, claps or laughs everytime we go through his cousins in the header picture!! :)

Marilyn said...

Thanks for making Daniel's birthday special!!!! I've got such a great family!