Monday, July 13, 2009

Genevieve's Crazy Life

Here are YouTube links to the two videos I've taken of Genevieve in the last month (both this week). I looked at them tonight for the first time and just thought about the general craziness she is a part of everyday especially when she's around her brothers!

Genevieve Bathtime

Genevieve Crawling..Sort-of

And here are a few of the nearly 250 pictures her cousin Athena (age 9) and sister, Gabrielle (age 8), took of Genevieve (with a little editing by mom) one day last week while I was taking a walk around the field during Cade's soccer practice; some very sweet ones and some funny ones...

I love the little chub and soft skin and the eyelashes

She's always playing with or trying to figure out how to put the nuk in right

I think I like these pictures because they are at a different angle than
I often take them plus I haven't fixed her hair or cleaned her up at
all like I would normally do before a picture


I just love this shot!

hanging out on the chair (eek, I hope they were close by) with
what looks like a full diaper :)

chewing on a dirty flip-flop!

A funny little expression

She is such a happy girl

I love her smile and checks in this picture!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! I really like that 3rd picture too. Fun to have some different pics of Sweet Genevieve :)

Smith Family said...

Those videos are great. What a life the youngest of 4 leaves. I think she will be a very easy going kid just having to go with the flow.