Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last Day in Vancouver & Back Home

Yesterday, we enjoyed a harbor cruise in Vancouver and a walk through downtown and the waterfront before our eight hour drive home. I always enjoy our drives (aside from the occasional fight between the kids); Chad and I got to talk (a rarity these days!), we listened to a book on CD which we all enjoyed, the kids begged us for stories and it's fun to hear the kids talk to each other and watch movies together. Plus, I have to admit I enjoy the fast food indulgences along the way (we made a DQ, McDonalds AND Burgerville stop; with the last being at 11 pm)!!!

Tonight Cade played in his Kidsports tourney baseball game which they won which means we have another tomorrow night (and Saturday and then Sunday if they keep winning)! After the game the kids made schmores which is always fun! I love summer!

On the harbor cruise

A cool tree on the Vancouver waterfront

Roasting marshmallows!

Nice, Athena!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your kids have such a great life Leticia! They're going to have so many great memories and your scrapbooks will certainly remind them of all the fun things. Can't wait to hear more about your trip :)