Monday, December 24, 2012

Hunting 2012

I've been wanting to do this post for a while as I especially love the genuine happy faces of all three of my boys in these pictures. Chad's a lucky dad that his boys always love going out in the woods with him :). With their busy schedules they don't get out as much as they'd like but they did make a few trips this year. 

Chad took the boys hunting for a long weekend in August. Chad then went for about 10 days to Idaho with Jake and Jaimie where Jake and Chad both got a big elk. Chad then was able to take Cade again for a long weekend in November. Lots of great memories for my boys!

Pictures from Chad's trips with Cade and Willem...






Love these smiles!


Standard food for hunting!






Pictures from Chad, Jake and Jaimie's Idaho trip...






Why is Chad so happy?

This is why!

One very happy hubby!






Long hike back up the hillside packing the elk

Ready to climb up the hillside with a quarter of elk on his back!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Great smiles!! I'm sure these pictures hold a lot of memories for them. I can't believe that hill... yikes!!!