The Grand Canyon was so beautiful, it was a shame we only had one afternoon to take it all in. It was my first trip there and Chad's first in over 30 years. We really hope to return to hike into the canyon and just take in more of the breathtaking beauty. Here are some shots of our four hours at the Grand Canyon...
Visiting the Native American ruins
Beautiful sunset
3 comments:
It is a beautiful place! Love the pic of the kids in the tree and in a line with Chad in the back and of course the gorgeous one of you and Chad!!! Good family pics too. So glad you had a great vacation!
Wow, that is amazing!! I don't think I knew that it was SO wide. So makes me want to visit there someday. Like all the color in your family pictures too. Beautiful!
I have always wanted to visit, your kids are so lucky!
Post a Comment