Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OMSI Overnighter



In early June I joined Gabrielle and her class for an overnight field trip to OMSI. I have never been a huge field trip fan (even as a kid) but I had fun with Elle and her friends and was really glad I got to go with her. I am just lucky to have such a kind, smart and beautiful girl! I also enjoyed hanging out with my friend and fellow mom, Julie, as well as the other parents. I could have done without sleeping on our air mattress with 50 others in the exhibit hall but that actually wasn't as bad as I feared either :)

Me and my girl!

Fun in the Chemistry Lab!

Me and Julie

Elle, Kirah, Jorja and Sara

1 comment:

Amber said...

Elle is looking more like you, so much so with that gorgeous brown hair!! So nice that you can join her on these trips... special for her. I too agree that she is kind, smart and beautiful!! :))