Genevieve visited Santa today and she loved it! Such an improvement from last year when she would not get near him. She even told me, "He wasn't mean and he gave me a lollipop" :) Nev talked to Santa for a few minutes but when I asked what she told him she wanted for Christmas I couldn't quite understand what it was! Oh well, it was some Dora thing and she's getting a few Dora things so I'm sure she'll be happy! Our big kids did not want to sit with Santa...they are apparently much too old for that...and it was closing time when we arrived so we only got a couple quick pics with my iphone. Poor fourth child, I know ;)
Yea for Nev and enjoying her visit with Santa! Your iPhone pics are cute :) Based on her birthday, I'm sure she'll be happy with everything at Christmas too. Fun!
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
2 comments:
Yea for Nev and enjoying her visit with Santa! Your iPhone pics are cute :) Based on her birthday, I'm sure she'll be happy with everything at Christmas too. Fun!
What a fun celebration and so full of family! I loved all of your great photos! Happy Birthday Nev!
Post a Comment