Sunday, October 2, 2011

US Women's National Team

Gabrielle was really, really excited she got to watch the US Women's National Team play Canada last week in Portland with some of her teammates. She told me that when she was there she kept thinking, "I can't believe I am actually here watching Abby and Hope and all the other US players!" She also said the game went by way too fast! Since Chad was hunting and our boys had practices, I had to let her go without me :( but I loved hearing about it from her and watching the 2nd half on T.V. The U.S. won 3-0 which made it even better plus Jeld-Wen stadium was loud and sold out! What a great memory and inspiration!



Elle, Isabella and Athena






2 comments:

Amber said...

How fun for the girls! Fun to hear Elle's perspective too. I like that she thought the game went by way too fast :) Cute pics too.

Marilyn said...

I love that she loves what you love, Teesh. FUN for Elle and Athena. More memories . . .