I have put off potty training for Genevieve for some time knowing she could probably be trained but dreading the actual training. It is probably my least favorite thing about having a baby; changing diapers seems a lot easier to me! But, Nev seems pretty ready and her 3rd birthday is looming so I figured I'd give it a try. Day 1 included an exciting trip to get Dora and princess underwear (and some Dora boots), 2 potty accidents, one poo accident and about 6 potties in the toilet. For now, we will just wear undies when we are home and put on a diaper when we are on the road. We'll see how long this takes! Wish us luck :)
Nev was so proud of her new undies and boots!
3 comments:
I love it! What cute boots and underwear for Nev :) So fun for her to be so proud. I think she'll be trained in no time. She just might beat J in the #2 department!!
not a bad percentage to start... good luck!
LOVE that last phot of her checking out those boots :-). Classic. My LEAST favorite part of being Mom too - haven't figured out how to make that fun.
Post a Comment