I was going through Gabrielle's school papers and found the note Nev is holding in the picture below. It is a contract between Gabrielle and Genevieve and says: "I, Gabrielle, love Genevieve with all my heart and nothing can or will change that". It is then signed by Gabrielle and it appears she has signed Genevieve's name as well.
And, a month or so ago, Cade made lunches for Gabrielle and Willem and he put the following note in each of their lunches, "Have a great day. Love, Cade".
I get along with all my siblings so well and want the same for my kids; seeing them get along and be kind to one another is something that makes me so happy!
3 comments:
What sweet kiddos you have!
Awww I LOVE it!! A little sweet insight into your kids :) This really is special. I have learned so much from all of you siblings in how to *hopefully* instill this in my kiddos too...
Probably the best gift your kids can give you - to love each other. Absolutely priceless!
Post a Comment