Sunday, February 27, 2011

OSU Gymnastics Meet

I'm so glad Amber asked me to go to an OSU gymnastics meet with her for so many reasons. First, it is so nice to have three hours to visit with my sis. Second, it was fun seeing Gabrielle and her friend, Kyndsi, having a ball together. Third, I love gymnastics and it was great to watch some great performances; OSU is ranked 6th in the nation and they won the meet with a season-high (for them) team score. Fourth, going to OSU meets is something I used to do every year with my mom and it just brings back a lot of good memories. I love that I can still enjoy it so much with my daughter and sister. And, the bonus was seeing sweet Jacoby; he joined us for the first hour of the competition. He always brings a smile to my face!



1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww, love your post! So thoughtful! I agree with all that you said :)