Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun in the Rain!

Genevieve spent 45 minutes in the pouring rain in our muddy backyard today. I was surprised she wanted to go out there with it being so cold and rainy and more surprised she stayed out for so long, playing all by herself in the puddles and with the toys. She was so wet and pretty muddy by the time she was done! I love this smiley girl!



Notice how wet Nev's hair is...she was standing and then playing under the dripping gutter for a while!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Such a cute girl! I have a question for you -- where did you get those big yellow toys (dump trucks, excavators, etc.) ? My sister is looking for some for her sandbox and can't locate any! You probably have had them for awhile and may not remember, but thought I would ask!

MarcusJacob said...

Yeah, who wouldn't want to play out in that fun backyard!

Amber said...

Oh how fun!! She's so lucky that you let her go out there in the rain and have soooo much fun. Jacoby would've loved to be out there with her, playing with all those trucks :) LOVE these pictures!!

Marilyn said...

Oregon kids play in anything! Great pictures. I love her smile too :-)