Friday, December 3, 2010

Three Nights in Vegas....

...and boy did we have fun! My dear friend, Kendall, has invited me to her girls' weekends the past several years and I finally got to take her up on her offer. There were six of us girls, Patti from Florida (played pro softball with Kendall), Amy from Brownsville (fellow crossfitter and Texas A&M swimmer), Tanya from Portland (played softball at Texas A&M with Kendall), Heather from Eugene (fellow crossfitter and also a St. Paul School mom like me), Kendall and me. I had never met Patti and had met Tanya and Amy only once. But, because they are friends of Kendall, I knew they would be fun, confident and easy-going and I figured we would all get along and have a great time together. And I was SO right! It was like we had all known each other for a long time. We chatted for hours and hours, shopped, ate great food (including a splurge at a very nice steakhouse in Caesars Forum and a tasty In-And-Out Burger dinner another night), took in the National Finals Rodeo, danced two nights away (at Koi, Jet and Pure night clubs...until 5 am one night!) and mostly laughed and laughed until our stomachs hurt! I didn't take my camera along this time so I just have a few shots from i-phones. Kendall's brother, Matt, did join us one evening for dinner and shopping at Victoria Secrets (lots of blushing from Matt) and took a bunch of fun pictures with his nice camera so hopefully I can post some of those later but here are a few of our i-phone shots for now. Thanks, Kendall, for bringing a fantastic group of gals together for three great nights in Vegas!

Heather, Amy, Me, Patti and Kendall

At the rodeo: Kendall, Amy, Patti, Heather, Tanya and Me

Another rodeo shot

 
And one more of the girls!

To top it off we stayed in an amazing, new and modern two bedroom suite at Planet Hollywood Westgate Towers courtesy of Kendall's timeshare. We had amazing views and were right in the middle of the strip.





3 comments:

Liz Dacar said...

Wow what a lucky year for you, two girls trips to vegas. Makes me want to go back!!!!

Amber said...

Wow! Awesome Leticia! Can't wait to hear more about it!!

julie fulton said...

Fun Teesh! It looks like you gitls had a great time!