...based on the excitement Genevieve showed opening the two birthday presents she got to open on her birthday yesterday. Nev was so cute giving us excited expressions while opening her gifts and then she was so excited when she saw what they were. First here are our goofy kids as I tried to get a picture before we sang Happy Birthday to Genevieve.
And with her mommy and daddy...
Genevieve was so cute blowing out her candles...
And here she is opening her first gift (check out her expressions)...
And her excitement playing it for the first time...
And then she gets really into it!
And here's gift number two (a pillow pet)...
I am so excited for Christmas with our four sweet kiddos!!
3 comments:
Fun Leticia!! I love how all the kids are around Nev trying to help her :) She's a lucky girl with all those big siblings. Such cute expressions playing the guitar too. Ha, classic!!!
I want to see the dance to go along with her guitar songs.
That girl has a flexible mouth - it got quite a workout :-). Adorable!!
Post a Comment