For the past year I have been working out at Eugene Crossfit and have loved it! A couple times a week Genevieve joins me. She spends most of the time in the fenced off kids' area but when we are warming-up or cooling down she often joins us and insists on doing exactly what we are doing. She's going to be a great little Crossfitter! Here are a few more pictures of me at Crossfit over the past year that I downloaded from the EugeneCrossfit blog/website.
Chad joins me occasionally
With Kendall (in yellow) who introduced me to Crossfit
The new Eugene Crossfit location is near Valley River Center so we get to run on the bike paths nearby




4 comments:
Wow, you're impressive!! (Someday I'll get motivated again! I just need to be around you more.) So cute with Nev too :))
Why does Chad have the bar in front of him and you behind your head?
Marcus - I could maybe think of some witty comment (maybe if I tried really hard) but I'll just tell you, one is called a back squat and the other a front squat (much harder in my opinion). Both movements were in the workout we were doing and we were at different points of the workout.
I think Genevieve might be able to do that workout with one arm by the age of 15 at the rate she's going!
Post a Comment