Friday, February 19, 2010

This is so 'Sick'


Yes, that's what our six year old said the other day (and I've since heard it a couple other times) when he received a hand-me-down soccer jersey from his cousin. He looked at the jersey and said, "This is so SICK, Mom, it's awesome"! Where did he learn that!?

Willem also tells me his favorite songs are 'Stronger', Right-Round', 'You Know You Want Me', 'Fireflies' plus two others I can't remember. I didn't even know he knew those songs but after hearing one of them on the radio, he told me, "This is one of my favorite songs; I have six favorite songs, Mom, they are....." and he preceded to rattle all six of them off like he'd put some thought into it! Since then we've been listening to Genevieve's Bear Sing-Along cd in the car rather than the radio :)

It all makes me wonder what he'll be telling me when he's  ten or sixteen!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love your post and pictures here Teesh! Nice thought put into it :)