I love getting Genevieve from her naps. Lately she is always happy and babbling when she wakes up and then very happy to see me. I decided to take the camera with me today when she awoke from her nap and Nev had a particularly good bed-head going on :) Genevieve has also been talking more and more. I often cannot understand what she is saying but she clearly thinks she is holding a full conversation and is very content with me answering "Really" or "Wow, is that right"! She says something that sounds a lot like Cade and she has a sound for Nelly; both are pretty darn cute!
I want to comment on all three of your new posts! LOVE seeing some new ones from you :)) Oh my goodness ~ such a CUTE bed head picture of Nev. She looks gorgeous... and the bed head just adds to the allure ;)
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
4 comments:
So cute -- I think Finn might look like this after a nap if he had as much hair as Genevieve!
I want to comment on all three of your new posts! LOVE seeing some new ones from you :)) Oh my goodness ~ such a CUTE bed head picture of Nev. She looks gorgeous... and the bed head just adds to the allure ;)
I love all the pics too. That bed head picture needs to be in a magazine - way too adorable!
The next Steve Nash?
Post a Comment