Every once in a while I like to document our regular lives just so I can look back one day and remember. So here's a quick recap of our weekend which is pretty typical of our recent busy weekends with both soccer and basketball in full-swing...
Friday after school....
-4:00-6:00 pm We host Gabrielle's birthday party with her friends at The Potters' Quarter
-5:00-6:30 pm Cade soccer skills practice
-7:00-10:00 pm Chad, the kids, grandma, 4 friends and I see The Globetrotters
-11:00 pm All the kids (plus Elle's friend Jorja) finally to bed
Saturday....
-Elle basketball game 9:30 am
-Cade basketball game 9:30 am
-Quick trip home
-Willem indoor soccer game 12:15 pm
-Cade outdoor soccer game 3:00 pm
-Cade and Chad leave quickly after game to make Cade's 6:00 pm basketball tourney game in Portland
-The other three kids and I get movies, pick-up cousin Meleesa for the evening and we are home for the day by 6:00 pm; time for a little blogging, laundry, dinner, clean-up, an hour of Olympics on TV, then I get my second wind and do some work from 10:30 pm -12:30 am
Sunday....
-Cade and Chad are still in Portland for a 9:15 am basketball game
-I take Meleesa and Elle to their indoor game at 10:15 am
-1:05 pm I have a womens' indoor game
-1:55 pm Willem indoor game
-3:30 pm Cade outdoor soccer game back in Eugene
-8:25 pm Another indoor game for me (coed)
No comments:
Post a Comment