Sunday, January 10, 2010

Camera Practice with Nev

For Christmas I received a new lens that allows me to zoom more; it's 70-300mm which I think will be great for sports. So, I sold (on e-bay ~ my first time e-baying!) the lens I thought I wouldn't use much anymore and, with the money from my e-bay sale, I bought another lens with more aperture range (35mm f/1.8). So, I've been reading up and finally got to practice with my new lenses this weekend! Here are some shots with my new 35mm lens.


Notice Nev's black eyes on BOTH eyes! She's been walking and climbing and falling!








 


The car seat was in the house today and she loved playing in it


I love her look here...not so sure about the coloring in the picture.


Genevieve loves to look out the window and I also think she likes feeling the cool window


Nev also likes to play with Nelly's dishes! She's trying to ask if it's okay by the expression she's giving me..and she knows it's not :)


I few more fun things about Genevieve lately...

~ She's been saying 'mmmmm' when she eats something;
~ She often picks up toys or my calculator or my phone and puts it to her ear and clearly says, "Hi";
~ She's been saying a few more words clearly though not consistently like "eat" and "please";
~Nev is pretty good at signing for "all done" and "please".

3 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

I think she's saying 'bird' in the window

Amber said...

Fun Leticia! I'm excited to hear about your new lenses and all your new camera knowledge! I really like the 3rd picture and the one of Nev looking out the window :) So fun! Miss you guys!

Marilyn said...

I just wanna give her a hug! SOO CUTE!