It's been busy as usual so far this December and it is flying by. I am getting so excited for Christmas. Our kids are at such fun ages! I'm making good progress on shopping, decorating and wrapping and even managed to bake some sugar cookies with the kids Friday evening (the freezing rain canceling a few practices helped :). I'm trying to get as much done as possible so I can enjoy next week with the kids when they are off from school. So, I've been behind on my blogging. But here are a few pictures from the past week...
Genevieve looks a lot like Willem to me in these pictures. Maybe it's because she's without a shirt which is typical Willem :)
I love Nev's long eyelashes in this picture...
And her smile here...
Genevieve has been climbing into drawers lately...
And has been loving playing with everything in the drawers...
A tired little girl hanging with Daddy. She's been snuggling with him more lately since he's been home recovering.
We visited Santa this past week. The three big kids are all non-believers this year :( Willem is new to the non-believer group this year while Cade and Elle haven't believed in Santa for years. So, it wasn't the most exciting trip to Santa. They all took the obligatory picture and Nev was a little unsure about it all. Oh well, they had fun shopping for Christmas gifts for each other and we had a good Subway dinner together.
Today was Willem's last basketball game of this season (though they may be playing an extended season after New Year's). Willem had fun and played great. He scored 2-4 baskets most games though was shutout this weekend against a good team. He was very focused and worked hard. It was always a lot of fun to watch his team play.
Willem has also been playing indoor soccer in the U8 league and he absolutely LOVES that. He plays his heart out and takes it very seriously. He loves to play goalie for part of the game and loves to score and then pump his fists or do another type of mini-celebration after he scores. He has even tried out some of his moves in the games like the scissors. He is tough and a hard worker and all those hours of playing with his big brother seems to have paid off!
1 comment:
Great post about Ficek life Leticia! I love the Genevieve pictures without her shirt on :) She is just so cute!! Plus the one of her sleeping on Chad is priceless :) Can't wait for vacation and to visit you guys!!
Post a Comment