Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Indoor Soccer Anyone?


Opa, Me, Genevieve, Gabrielle and Jacoby watching a game in the pub at Kick City

 We spend so much time at the Kick City indoor soccer facility each winter. This past Sunday we were there for an 8:00 am game for Elle, a 1:00 game for Will, then Will had training from 4:00-5:30 and Gabrielle from 5:30-7:00. During the winter, Gabrielle usually has one or two games a week plus a couple training sessions, Cade usually has a game each week and Willem has one game plus a training. Finally, I usually have two games each week throughout the winter. Chad often calls it our home away from home. Luckily the kids are always happy to go there and I usually feel like I can relax when I am there watching the kids! It'd be a little frightening to figure out just how much time and money we spend there each winter!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I love how Elle is watching out for Jacoby. So cute!