Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Little Walking


Genevieve with 'big' cousin Jacoby playing away (maybe he's been her inspiration to walk more :)

Genevieve is walking a ton now! This evening she turned the corner ~ she seems to be choosing to walk more than crawl. It's a little sad but mostly just fun to see her walking! We videoed her early this morning and captured just a few steps but a lot of sweetness! That video is below. I did try again later to capture more steps but she didn't want to perform for the camera. Oh, well! She walked over 40 steps several times this evening (just not when the camera was on). I am sure in a couple days I'll capture her walking across the room.

A Few Steps for Nev and Lots of Sweetness - 12 Months (4 days)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Go Genevieve! Although I'll miss your crawling days (with that cute bottom sticking up in the air), I look forward to you moving up in the world and joining us walkers. I think Jacoby will enjoy it too :)

Marilyn said...

Nothing cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!