Monday, December 7, 2009

Six Steps!!!

Before I head to bed, I had to document that our little Genevieve, 11 months and 19 days old today, took six steps today!! She took two steps for me earlier today and then, while I was at Gabrielle's practice, Cade and Chad saw her take six steps. I can't believe I missed it! I did see her take three steps later this evening. Before we know it, she'll be walking all around! Hopefully, I'll get it on video soon!

Here's what else happened while I was gone. Nev got into the Desitin! Eeek! She seems pretty proud of herself!




3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, Nev is just the cutest thing ever!! Love your pictures of her smile!

MarcusJacob said...

little rascal

Marilyn said...

So adorable! A great thing to capture too as you chronicle her babyhood. Just makes you grin :-).