This weekend I get to experience what it's like to be a mom of five kids...my 16 month old nephew, Jacoby, is spending 4 days (and 3 nights :) with us while his mom and dad get a well-deserved break and spend the weekend in Vegas to watch Beaver football. Jacoby is a great little guy who loves the dairy, has a fun, laid back personality and is luckily a great sleeper! My kids adore him and the feeling seems to be mutual. Cade asked if there was any way we could keep him! So, halfway into his time with us, it's been busy but surprisingly manageable....of-course, I haven't attempted to get any work done which has helped. And, there was the diaper changing incident yesterday where I changed Jacoby's poopy diaper and before I knew it Genevieve had grabbed it and had a dirty wipe in her hand. I quickly grabbed it back, took the diaper to the trash and washed my hands only to come back to the family room and see Genevieve with poo in both hands, on her clothes and mushed on the floor! Yes, somehow the poo had fallen out and she had gotten a hold of it. Craziness! And I forget some of the logistics with two babies, like how to get Genevieve buckled in her car seat without Jacoby running off to the dairy! I'll get it all figured out by the time the weekend is up! Here are the two cuties watching bubbles fall...
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Leticia -- you are amazing! I would be pretty overwhelmed by 2 kids right now, let alone 5!
That's a great picture!
What an adorable picture! I love these two little kiddos!!! Thanks so, so much again too :)) You're the best!
Post a Comment