I've been meaning to capture Genevieve's signature looks of late...she is constantly doing cute things with her lips and tongue. She is also crawling up a storm. I have to be sure to keep the bathroom and mud room doors closed otherwise she is in the dog's bowl or the trash can! She also seems on the cusp of saying words; there are times I think she says something or repeats a word but I am not quite sure. Here is my attempt to capture some classic Genevieve expressions. And there is a quick video at the bottom of her crawling.
This is a very typical Genevieve expression the past few weeks!
And, again!
And, if it's not the lips, it's the tongue!
Notice the tongue as she tries to pick up a leaf
I like this picture of her eyes. They are still blue but seem to be changing to a little more greenish lately
Great pictures Leticia!! You'll love looking back at these, even in a few months from now. Nev wears the cutest little clothes too! We're looking forward to seeing you guys again soon :)
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
1 comment:
Great pictures Leticia!! You'll love looking back at these, even in a few months from now. Nev wears the cutest little clothes too! We're looking forward to seeing you guys again soon :)
Post a Comment