Amber and I have great memories of going with our mom to the OSU gymnastics meets and I love that we have made it a tradition to go to one meet a year with our girls (and Jacoby too!) The kids (especially Jacoby) all had a great time really getting into cheering for the Beavers and Amber and I loved visiting and talking gymnastics (and everything else!) Betty came along too and it was nice to visit with her and have her help with the kids :)
I LOVE this post! So many fun pictures that I had completely forgotten about. I really just can't keep up with iPhone pictures... too many of them! But thanks for capturing this for the both of us ;))
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
1 comment:
I LOVE this post! So many fun pictures that I had completely forgotten about. I really just can't keep up with iPhone pictures... too many of them! But thanks for capturing this for the both of us ;))
Post a Comment