We've been enjoying lots of family time with Marilyn and kids visiting from Nicaragua the last 2+ weeks of June. It is so exciting that my niece is getting married in August (to a great guy :) and I was lucky to host her bridal shower with the help of my sis, Amber, and Jackie's sis, Erika. We had a great, relaxing and fun evening including lots of visiting, a game of 'Who Knows Jackie Best', delicious food and fun gifts.
Jackie's fiance, Jerson, joined for the beginning of the evening
My sister, Marilyn, with her beautiful girls!
Fun opening the gifts!
Playing the 'Who Knows Jackie Best' game. Jackie's mom and sisters took the prizes!
Nev loved spending lots of time with her cousin Nia
Me and mt girls! Love them!
Searra, Mariah, Amber and baby Vivian
Jackie and her Grandma
2 comments:
I love how these pictures turned out!! (I haven't even looked at them yet on my computer :) Great job hosting Leticia, and to Erika also! I wish I could've done more, but it just turned out awesome! Such a fun, relaxing night chatting.
Thanks SOOO much for hosting AND capturing the event so well. Love you and appreciate you!!!
Post a Comment