Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love My Sisters!

I have the best sisters and I so LOVE it when all three of us can get together. We always laugh until our stomachs hurt. Marilyn is visiting for a couple weeks and last Friday we got a sitter for our little ones and the three of us got to spend seven uninterrupted hours together. We worked out, shopped, went to lunch and then did a little car shopping for Jackie (my niece and Marilyn's daughter). We always have to get a picture when we are together. It started out very normal...


Then we decided we needed to do something different. Hmmm, what should we do?...



'Let's all jump', we decided...



We got our biggest laugh looking back at all the pictures (there were lots). Marilyn's expressions and jumping cracked us all up....


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I really was trying! Oh do I feel old :-). So glad Jackie captured these - they are priceless. I love my sisters too!

Amber said...

Oh boy, I just love these! Marilyn's face is so classic... it all makes me laugh all over again!! I love that we have so much fun together. I'd love to see mom jumping with us :)