Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Genevieve's Three Year Doc Visit Stats

Since Nev's baby book is pretty much non-existent, I wanted to document her three year doctor's appointment stats here (she was actually 3 years and almost 2 months at time of today's appointment):

Height: 38.75 inches, 85th percentile
Weight: 35.5 pounds, 85th percentile

It's always fun to compare her to her siblings at age 3...

Elle was 39.5 inches and 36 pounds
Cade was 38.5 inches and 34 pounds
Willem was about 40.5 inches and 39 pounds

Nev was great at her appointment, talking away to the doctor and nurse and telling them about her little owies. She was a little apprehensive about going when I first told her, worried about shots, but I told her the doctor was just going to check that she's is healthy and strong and that I wasn't sure she'd get any shots (I really just tried to put off the subject and not dwell on it...distraction, distraction!). Luckily, there were no shots and it was a really good experience including lunch at Mucho Gusto with Mom afterwards :).

Nev playing with cousin Jacoby last week :) I love this girl!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow, look at Will's stats! I'm glad Nev didn't have to get shots this time... that's never fun. Yum to have Mucho Gusto for lunch together!! Lucky little girl!