Chad took our boys archery hunting this past weekend near the coast and it turned out to be a very memorable weekend. They all would have loved their time together in the mountains even if they did not get to see any elk. But this trip turned out to be extra special because they not only found a herd of elk, 'called in' several of the elk and got within 20 yards of an elk BUT Chad actually was able to shot an elk with his bow with the boys' help. Chad says it is something he will never forget - being there with his boys and making those memories. And the boys keep asking when they get to go hunting with Dad again! They all cannot wait to taste the jerky and steaks!
I'm so glad Chad thought to take pictures on his iphone; I especially love the ones of Cade and Willem having fun together...
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
3 comments:
WOW. How fun for the kids! and for Chad! They look like they were having a great time.
Nice work Chad, Cade and Willem! Can't wait to hear more about it!
I was just about to write verbatum what Marilyn wrote... so I'll just say "Ditto" to her comment!!
Post a Comment