Another school year began today with Cade entering 6th grade, Gabrielle entering 5th and Willem entering 2nd grade. Though the kids were not too excited about school starting, they got up and ready this morning without a problem. I was a little sad myself dropping them off and hope they all have a great school year. As usual, Gabrielle was a little excited about going to her first day, wearing her new clothes, using her new supplies and excited about her teacher. Willem was pretty quiet about it all, just accepting that this is the new routine. Cade was least thrilled about the start of school but took it all very well and much better than the last couple years. Genevieve was pretty upset that she couldn't go to school with her siblings and I think she will be so ready to go by the time she can go with them next year! As I write this I am hoping their days are going well....
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago

3 comments:
crazy another year!
They're all growing up so fast!! I like that they all look most comfortable in the picture with each other :) Such awesome siblings! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!!
Cade and Elle look a LOT like each other in these pictures - you can tell they are siblings. Hope they have a GREAT year!
Post a Comment