Amber came to visit last week with Jacoby and Antonia and it had been way too long since they visited! Genevieve had an absolute blast with her cousins and has asked nearly every day since when she gets to see them again. We, of-course, took a walk on the dairy when they visited and Amber took some great pictures. There was so much activity that day with lots and lots of trucks coming in and out with the harvest and some construction going on.
Jacoby was in heaven with the trucks and Nev was in heaven with her cousins; Nia was just a good sport enjoying it all!
Checking out the concrete work going on in the barns
A little ride in the skid steer
I love that Nev has a girl cousin so close in age to her!
J loved his ride in the corn harvester
Nev insisted on wearing her Dora slippers for our walks!
3 comments:
Fun Leticia!! I was working on this post today too :) I always feel so behind on bloggging... and somehow you always beat me with posting our shared events. Ha! It was great to visit you guys and yes, it had been WAY too long.
SOO sweet! LOVE Nev's face in all the pics - it just exudes "I'm soo happy they are here!" Love the picture of Nev and J checking out the concrete and Nev and Nia holding hands. Makes me smile . . .
That truck looks huge compared to them! And Mare is right about Nev's smile :-)
Post a Comment