Our Vacation...
Sunriver and Bend Cup - Time with Great Friends, Always Love the Soccer
Crater Lake - Quick Stop, Always Gorgeous
A Night in Grants Pass - Excited to Get to the Coast
Burl Gallery Treehouses (Kerby, OR) - Unexpected & Unplanned Awesomeness
Oregon Caves - Kids LOVED It
Stout Grove Redwood Trees - Much Cooler than Trees Of Mystery & FREE
Brookings, OR w/Ocean Bogey Boarding & Heated Pool Swimming - Highlight of Trip
Wild All-Day Jet Boat Ride from Gold Beach - Best Excursion, Everyone Soaked
Lots More Ocean & Pool Swimming - Didn't Know I had Fish for Kids!
Yummy Pancake House Breakfasts - Probably My Favorite :)
Trees of Mystery Redwoods - Brought Chad and Me Back to Our Youth
Had a Fantastic Time Together! 900 Pictures Taken in All!
Had a Fantastic Time Together! 900 Pictures Taken in All!
Back Home! Still Always So Nice
Many pictures were taken (at the kids' request) to get a decent one of them 'holding' the island in Crater Lake!
We made an unplanned stop at these treehouses and gallery in Kerby, Oregon. The kids loved it and wanted to stay a long time :)
Oregon Caves were soooo cool. The kids loved it!
Nev was too little to explore the caves so she and I had a fun two hours hiking around the caves, chatting away and taking a few pictures with my new iphone!
The kids kept asking me to take pictures of everything! They thought it was all so cool!
The Oregon Coast is SOO Gorgeous! This was our view on our drive back the Brookings from the Jet Boat ride in Gold Beach.
Time to try some bogey-boarding. The kids picked it up really fast and loved it.
Love my Girl!





5 comments:
LOVE all these pictures! I love seeing you guys enjoying each other so much :)
WOW - lots of great pictures! I too love how the pictures show the kids enjoying each other. So glad you had such a great vacation.
I so agree! Looking through these pictures, I kept on thinking how much fun you were all having together!! What an awesome family vacation. So cool that the kids loved it all. Makes me want to do this someday with our family! :))
Oh, and love your beach photos, the one of Nev laughing at you :) and the last of all four kids! So fun!!
The one with Cade holding his sister's hand could win a prize.
I see mom in you in the one with the girls in the pool on each side of you.
Post a Comment