Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fashion Show

Gabrielle and her very good friend, Kyndsi, grabbed my camera the other day and took pictures of their 'fashion show'. I love it when my kids pick up the camera and take pictures and I had so much fun perusing through the 100+ pictures they took of each other trying on (mostly my) clothes and posing for the camera. They even had a fan going for the blowing hair effect. Here are a few of my favorites. Aren't they beautiful!

 


 







This next one totally cracked me up. It's obviously very grainy but I had to include it. The girls were very sweet to let Genevieve tag along as they played and apparently Nev got dressed in a (way to small) swimsuit with her diaper hanging out and posed for the camera...


4 comments:

Amber said...

These are so beautiful of Elle & Kyndsi!! They took some great pictures of each other... including with some nice soft light :) How fun!! Elle is looking more and more like you in her pictures lately. She reminds me of your pictures from high school, with the long dark hair and big, happy smile. So adorable of Nev too... oh the things she'll learn from her big sister ;)

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

What a fun post! (I totally did that with my girlfriends at her age.) They're all so beautiful and that last photo made me smile so big! Genevieve is such a little cutie!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! There are definitely some frameworthy shots there.

MarcusJacob said...

Beautiful smiles :-) I could see Nev and Nia doing that some day too.