Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Quick Visit From Amber

It was fantastic having Amber and her kiddos here last weekend for a quick 24 hour visit. Genevieve gets so excited to see her Portland cousins and it was fun seeing the three cousins really play together and enjoy one another. It's great to think they will grow up together and I am so glad Nev has cousins around her age! Amber and I were joking that we don't have many pictures of ourselves when we get together for lots of reasons but mostly because the kids are cuter and we are too busy visiting and taking care of kids that we don't quite make the time to look picture ready!

This one is a classic. All squeezed in the back seat for a trip to Target!

 And another classic, spaghetti dinner with seven cousins!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

LOVE the carseat pic. It's so fun to be between my two cousins :-).

Amber said...

Yea Leticia! I love having these types of pictures of the everyday, crazy life with so many little ones :) So fun to visit again!