Today, Genevieve found our box of kids' painting supplies in a cupboard in the playroom and came out with paint all over her dress and mouth. Luckily it's all washable stuff! I explained to her that if she wanted to paint (which she had never tried before), she could paint in her highchair with a bib to protect her clothes. I also explained that she shouldn't eat paint! A few minutes after cleaning her up, she came out with the paints and asked to go into her highchair and paint, which is what she did. I was impressed that she was very careful and painted nicely on a piece of paper (though she did try to suck on the paint brush a few times). It was sweet how she was concentrating and having fun doing it...
Genevieve is lucky to get visits most days from her Uncle David and Uncle James. Here are a few pictures SHE helped take of them yesterday (these are the couple pictures that actually have their faces in them). It's no wonder she yells their names with excitement every time the back door opens during the day!
Uncle James
Uncle David
3 comments:
Marilyn
said...
I love my brothers! Love Nev's concentrating face :-)
Sweet post Leticia! I love Nev's concentrating too and am impressed by her careful painting :) What great pictures of her uncles from her own perspective. Love those!
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
3 comments:
I love my brothers! Love Nev's concentrating face :-)
haha, they do look a little bit like clowns from that angle :-)
Sweet post Leticia! I love Nev's concentrating too and am impressed by her careful painting :) What great pictures of her uncles from her own perspective. Love those!
Post a Comment