Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winter Dairy Walk

Amber, Tony, Jacoby and Antonia spent a few days with us this past week and Amber and I took Jacoby and Nev on a dairy walk one afternoon which is something I rarely do in the winter. The kids loved the puddles, mud, cows, equipment, cottonseed, hay, milk parlor and more. We had fun taking some pictures and watching them soak it all in. The differences in our kids' personalities is also fun to see. Jacoby asked tons of questions, wanting details of everything; he is also pretty cautious. Genevieve dives into every and anything and is fearless. So much fun!

 Amber and Jacoby had just taught Nev to stomp with her light up boots in the house. Nev of-course applied her stomping to the puddles!

 Genevieve loved the cottonseed and running on the tall hay bales

Jacoby was most interested in learning about and watching the scraper tractor, front loader and separator

2 comments:

Amber said...

Nice work getting this done through Picasa! I think the collages are fun :) I can never get enough of dairy pictures and can't wait to blog this myself. Genevieve looks soooo cute in her pink boots, zebra jacket and BIG smiles! Love you guys!!

Marilyn said...

Great pictures! Love Nev and her boots and smiles. The lighting in these are just great.