Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Final Game at The Pit

Saturday evening we went, with our kids, to the last men's basketball game at Mac Court. It was a good game, the Ducks kept it close until the end losing by five. We all had fun soaking in the atmosphere of Mac Court for the last time, reminiscing about the many games we've been to there. We've had season tickets for about ten years and Chad and his parents went to many games there when he was a kid. So many good memories over the years! Let's hope we have many more in the new Matthew Knight Arena.

Nev had a little stomach bug Saturday and slept most of the game in our arms. We all went down to the
court after the game as well as took one last look at the court from the upper deck.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww, SO many good memories! I LOVED going there in college, where I'd usually meet up with David for the games. I'm going to miss Mac Court. Hopefully Matt Arena will bring great memories too.