Sunday, October 31, 2010

Party at Crossfit

Friday evening, while Willem was a ball boy at the UO soccer game and Cade went to the Haunted Corn Maze with friends, Elle, Nev and I went to the Halloween Party at Crossfit. We all had a blast, playing games, eating, chatting with friends and doing a workout with pumpkins as weights and apple bobbing as the final workout station. I haven't bobbed for apples in forever and I forgot how tough it is. I wasn't planning on getting soaked but we all did! I am so lucky to have a great group of friends I workout with most days (and who were nice enough to share their pictures)! I was supposed to go to another fun costume party on Saturday night at my friend Sheri's house but after a full day of soccer in Portland and a long week without Chad (hunting), I was so tired, I just couldn't get myself back out after getting home after 8:00 pm. After nine hours of sleep (yeah!) I'm looking forward to more soccer today and treat-or-treating with the kids this evening!

Gabe got some great shots of all of us bobbing for apples!

Kendall, Heather, Cheryl, Me with Ty, Malia and Nev (after we got all wet and much of our costumes came off)

Gabrielle started out as an 80's Pop Star but lost some of her costume along the way :)

Elle bobbing for apples!

Me at the costume judging

Cheryl made chicken feet as an appetizer!

Me during the workout; notice Nev in the back in her butterfly costume

Our new gym was decorated!

Nev and me all wet after bobbing for apples!

Go Kendall!

The Stecker Family as Wizard of Oz!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Fun pictures Teesh!! There are some really fun ones here, especially of you bobbing for apples. I also love that your kids are so surrounded by athletics that they are destined to grow up healthy and fit :)

julie fulton said...

Looks like fun Teesh. Wish we could have seen you at Keith and Sheri's though (we keep missing eachother). Pancho and I were cracking up about how much he looked like he really did in the 80's. We were so excited for you and Chad to see him! Ha ha